söndag 23 mars 2014

I've been scraplifting

I made a couple of layouts the other night, and since Design in Papers had a blog hop with a scraplifting challenge, I decided to enter. So, first up is a layout based on one I found at Petra's blog:
 I loved the whimsical style of Petra's layout, and I was inspired by all the layering.

The next layout I chose to scraplift was Alex':
What I loved most about her layout was the composition of elements, and how she had worked diagonally, so that's what inspired me to make this layout.

3 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

Såååå snygga <3 Tack för att du är med på vår kick-off på DESIGN in PAPERS //Petra

Alex sa...

Heeeeelt fantastiska!!! ♥ Jag blir alldeles varm om hjärtat för att du har valt att lifta mig! Så smickrande! Tack!!

Maya Isaksson sa...

Wow! Så härligt snygga båda blev! Lite olika i stilen men väldigt du ändå. Kul att du ville vara med och utmanas. Kram/ Maya